Thursday, May 12, 2011

Organized? Yeah Right!

This week has been hectic, hence why no Creative Space for me.  I have had to be organized as I started a new job this week.  While I am excited about my new headspace it is also a little terrifying.  How do you manage to fit everything in?

Via miss retro

For me 'the list' is King.  Without a list I tend to run from one thing to another like a madwoman.

What do you do to stay organised?  Do you write a list?  Or do lists make you break out into hives? 
Do you subscribe to the Winnie the Pooh philosophy that:
"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries"

1 comment:

Bron @ Stop That Owl said...

I am a list lover. However, the only problem with making lists is the part where you actually have to DO the stuff on said list. Ho hum.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...