Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Creative Space

My first creative space for the year!  It is exciting to be back on deck again with everyone in blogland.  I have been busy drawing and drafting for the past month.  I haven't done much sewing except for two friends who have had babies.  One girl and one boy.  So exciting!

Out came the material and with a flurry of scissors and thread a couple of Monkeys have started to be made.  I really enjoy making Melly & Me patterns.  They are very cute.  Perfect presents for babies.  I have even tried some of Melly's new range 'Sew Little'.  I will put a photo up when I am done.


Below are the other fabrics I chose and the start of the ABC123 cubes.


So that is what is on my workspace today. Hope to finish at least the monkeys today and start on buttonhole stitching around the letters.  Better go and get into it!

8 comments:

Rie said...

Can't wait to see the finished projects!

Sarah@Dolls And Daydreams said...

oowww i can't wait to see them all done :)

Brenda said...

Looks like you have a busy day ahead of you! Looking forward to seeing the goodies all finished!

Ruby Star said...

love that pink fabric. babies really inspire us don't they! love how quickly they can motivate us. x

Anonymous said...

I have a melly & me book that i'm yet to make anything out of but I love their designs. Love the pink fabrics!

Photography said...

Looking good!!

Jill said...

welcome back into the creative space! Great fabrics there -look forward to seeing the finished projects!

suesueb said...

I love the Melly and Me patterns too! Your fabric choices look adorable and I can see why your nieces loved their ponies--too cute!
Have fun!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...