Thursday, February 3, 2011

Stacks

It seems that eveerywhere I look at the moment I see stacks!  Our family has been trialling the 'no tv, computer and video games' thing for the month of February.  It is an interesting experiment so far.  We have been busy little beavers creating stacks!

Stacks of things to be sorted and sold......


Rather daunting stack isn't it?!  There is a table under there but there is still a lot 'stuff''.  There has also been organizing done in my stash.  Mainly putting away what has come my way lately.....


Uninspiring photo I know but it is so nice to have everthing organized again and not falling out every time I disturbed the equilibrium.  Look at this stack of loveliness.....


Yummy Melly & Me fabrics.  I have a secret squirrel project organized for that stack of deliciousness.  While scrounging in my stash I found these little stacks of hexagons.


They are lovely and I did get a little distracted playing with them.  I got one of my lovely little monkeys finished and it has already been adopted out.  It all happened so fast and I didn't get time for a photo.  Sorry peeps!  The monkey has gone to a good home because she was hugged and snuggled upon adoption and even had her seat belt put on for her journey home. 


These stacks are awaiting some button hole stitching and one of the piles is waiting for me to lay them out ready to sew together.  Hopefully they will look like cubes when I am finished with them!  Any way that is what is in my space today! Stacks.

8 comments:

Rie said...

Stacks are a great idea... until they fall over!! Good luck with the sort-out!

Anonymous said...

Love the idea of no tv, computer /video game for a month - think I might have to join in on that one. Love the little stacks!

posie blogs Jennie McClelland said...

Loving the stacks, screams organised. I have stacks of fabric bolts, i'm clearing out all my fabric for the next market, it's huge but chopping fabric is a great task with 6-8 children here still on school holidays. Canberra goes back next week . . . i love school holidays, eldest starting hihg school, it's the big time now. Love Posie

mel @ loved handmade said...

lovely stacks. As soon as I get these boys ready for school I just might do some sorting & culling of my own..thanks for popping over.

small forest said...

Im loving the idea of no tv for a month and even though your stack looks daunting youre obviously not the 'daunted' type

Unknown said...

It is so satisfying to be tidy. It is also amazing how much time you have and what you get done when there is no TV on. Thanks for sharing. Charmaine

Bron said...

Don't you find sorting stacks only creates more stacks just in another part of the home....looks like you are finding some hidden treasures in your sorting though.

june at noon said...

There are some very exciting stacks there. I love hexies, too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...