Saturday, December 11, 2010

Christmas Crazy Busy!

I am sorry it has been so long since my last post!  I have been working a fair bit and doing some of the volunteer roles I have. Things have really mad here even though I have been organized.  Xmas shopping has been done, menu set, cards sent, tree decorated and house almost finished..... I need a holiday!  Still have plenty to do unfortunately.  My lovely husband Chris is turning 40, two days before Xmas so there has been plenty of 'secret squirrel business' going on. It is so hard to keep secrets from him.  He is such a sticky beak.

Would you like to see what I have been up to?  I finished, hung and filled the advent calender for Corey to plunder every morning.  After all the hanging dramas it looks really colorful hanging in the hallway above the real stockings.  Corey has enjoyed eating the choccy every day.


I had a chance to finish off the xmas stockings I made a few years ago and hang lovely sparkly name tags with them so we know who they belong to.


These are the little name tags we made. Chris helped.  Late at night we were both up sticking, cutting and filing the cardboard baubles.  The red rhinestones make them look very special.  Everyone loves a little bling.


I have begun making some cute little elves to go with the little lit up houses I have.  They are very cute.  They will have a little white hat, red felty shoes and olive green scarves. 


He has a cheeky little grin this elf.  We are debating names for them.  Any suggestions? Off to the makers market tomorrow in Main Rd Ballarat.  Sounds like heaps of fun.  Do go and check it out.  It is on Sunday, Dec 12th between 2 - 5 pm.  There will be some awesome things there!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi Michelle,
Just thought you might like a site weefolkart.com, if you haven't already come across it. I so love all handmade Christmas decorations...have far too many half finished projects though...you have inspired me to at least finish the stockings :) xx
Thank-you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...