Monday, April 2, 2012

Going Granny

I have been fiddling around with yarns lately. Pretty, bright and delicious yarns. I've even taught myself to crochet a granny square. Lots of help from friends and hours of sitting with headphones plugged into my iPad, so I don't annoy the husband and teenager, watching slow motion you tube videos. Finally success! I will add some photos of them soon.

Google images has had a work out too as the obsession has taken hold. All that beautiful colour! The crocheted hexagons are very lovely. My next mission will be to learn how to hook those. I think I'm hooked (pun intended). What do you think of my colours?

3 comments:

Karen Pior said...

Yay. Love it when you have taught yourself something. Spurs you on to the next step. Nothing succeeds like success as the old saying goes. Congrats.

Cheers,
Karen

Clipping Path Service said...

Amazing post with lots of informative and useful and amazing content. Well written and done!! Thanks for sharing keep posting.

David Millar said...

Really beautiful I enjoyed my time spent on your lovely blog. Thank's...
Photo Retouching Services.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...