Sunday, June 12, 2011

Grateful for ..... Rain


It has been so very cold at home today and it seems to have constantly drizzled rain.  I don't mind the rain (as long as I am not in it) but I must say it would be nice just for a little while to see a few rays of sunshine.  Just as a hint, a reminder of things to come. 

The rain however has given me the chance, and an excuse, to bake, drink hot chocolate and make popcorn for the children while they watch dvds.  I have also got a fair bit of stitching done. 

For all those reasons I am grateful for the rain. Head over to Maxabella to see what else others are grateful for.

Do you like the rain?  Do you like thunderstorms, heavy showers and rainbows?  What do you do to keep yourself and yours entertained when the rain comes down?

2 comments:

Chella said...

Oh...I love when it rains. Here's my blog post on rain...

http://jesusandmsfreelancer.blogspot.com/2011/05/childhood-days-in-awe-of-rainbow.html

Thanks for visiting me =)

Maxabella said...

Your chosen pic has reminded me just how long it has been since I've danced in the rain... must make amends for that! There is certainly enough of it around... x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...