This week has been hard. Two of our dear and loved immediate family are facing serious health issues. Illness is such a debilitating thing for all involved and we all feel a bit battered at the end of this week. In fact I have had to kind of think about gratefulness. Which is good, it is making me be positive! So this week I am grateful for:
- Hugs from my almost 13 year old son as he "cheers" me up
- Feeling the satisfied purr of the Puss when we sit together on the couch
- The support of my lovely husband
- The kind thoughts of all my lovely friends
- Good food and my veggie plants that allow me to potter, snip, mulch and squash bugs!!
- Beautiful photographs, like the one above, from Photographs for the Soul